One Sunrise Mall
Massapequa, NY 11758
Westfield Sunrise Images
Westfield Sunrise is proud to partner with the best retailers in the finest locations. With over 35 centers nationwide, Westfield is always excited to showcase the newest additions to our properties, from kiosks to retail shops to large restaurants and entertainment centers. Here are some examples of our recent tenant buildouts.
- Storefront Height – There are 3 zones showing various heights. See notes below.
- Glass Height – Varies, minimum 10’
- Glass Door Height – Exact height (10’)
- Design Control Zone – Exact depth (5’)
- Transparency Percentage – Exact number (80% glass, 20% opaque).
- Signage Height – Exact height or range (14”-18” signage, face-lighted no trimcap, reverse channel halo or illuminated push through letters)
- Blade Signage – not permitted in main concourse –15”x 33”x 3”d 10ft AFF to top of sign, allowed at ancillary wings only. See attached Zone Plan
- Window Signage – if used 3” frosted or 3M lm applied to inside face of window installed at 36”AFF
- Bulkhead Conditions – Tenant to demolish or clad over with tenant finishes as required to achieve zone height.
- Neutral Pier Conditions – Tenant to remove existing neutral pier and bring existing finish over to lease line. Mall ops to paint and gyp opposite side.
- Mechanical system type – Chilled water Central Plant System, – Tenant Air Handler Unit inside space. Food Court & Restaurants have RTUs.
- Electrical conditions – 120/208 V & 277/480V
- Fully sprinkler zones
- Landlord Required Vendors – sprinkler, roof, & fire alarm.
- Standard length of process – Permit time is 4-6 weeks
- Need Landlord approved drawings to submit – Yes. Yes, must have Westield approval prior to submitting for permit.
- Precon – Yes to be held after permit is received with Facility Manager. (Tenant GC must have all permit documents, approved town drawings, Westfield approved drawings, fees and signed exhibits ready to submit for review.
- GC required for permit issuance.
- Union Labor required. All trades. Must have apprentice program.