Valencia Town Center
24201 West Valencia Blvd., Suite 150
Valencia, CA 91355
Valencia Town Center Images
Valencia Town Center is proud to partner with the best retailers in the finest locations. With over 35 centers nationwide, Westfield is always excited to showcase the newest additions to our properties, from kiosks to retail shops to large restaurants and entertainment centers. Here are some examples of our recent tenant buildouts.
- Storefront Height – Varies from 12’-10” to 16’-1” depending on the zone (Inline) or 15’-0” to 28’-0” depending on the zone (The Patios)
- Glass Height – 11’-0” Minimum, depending on the zone (Inline) or 12’0” Minimum (The Patios)
- Glass Door Height – 10’-0” Minimum
- Design Control Zone – Entire sales area to be hard lid, hard surface flooring, concealed track lighting
- Transparency Percentage – Exact number (80% glass, 20% opaque). However, higher storefront may have more opaque area due to construction requirement and deck height.
- Signage Height – Exact height or range (12”-18” signage, face-lighted no trim cap, reverse channel halo or illuminated push through letters) or 24” max letter/logo, 36” max if stacked (The Patios)
- Blade Signage – not permitted in main concourse – ancillary wings only (Inline only) or varies depending on zone (The Patios)
- Window Signage – 2” frosted 3M lm applied to inside face of window.
- Bulkhead Conditions – Tenant to demolish or clad over with tenant finishes as required to achieve zone height (Inline only) or base building/tenant not to touch (The Patios)
- Neutral Pier Conditions – 3⁄4” black reveal (Inline only) or base building/tenant not to touch NP (The Patios)
- Mechanical system type – mall central VAV system (Inline) or RTU systems by tenant (The Patios)
- Electrical conditions – 277/480v
- Smoke Evac – None
- Standard length of process – Permit time is average 4 – 6 weeks (approx. 3 weeks with paid expedited review)
- Need Landlord approved drawings to submit? – No
- Precon is required – Tenant GC to set up meeting with Facilities Manager prior to start.
- Licensed GC required for permit issuance.