3030 Plaza Bonita Road #2075
National City, CA 91950
Plaza Bonita Images
Plaza Bonita is proud to partner with the best retailers in the finest locations. With over 35 centers nationwide, Westfield is always excited to showcase the newest additions to our properties, from kiosks to retail shops to large restaurants and entertainment centers. Here are some examples of our recent tenant buildouts.
- Storefront Height – Exact height (13’-6”-16’ depending on zone requirement)
- Glass Height – Minimum 10’-0”
- Glass Door Height – Exact height (10’)
- Design Control Zone – Exact depth (5’) hard lid, hard surface flooring, concealed track lighting
- Transparency Percentage – Exact number (80% glass, 20% opaque).
- Signage Height – Exact height or range (10”-12” signage, face-lighted no trimcap, reverse channel halo or illuminated push through letters)
- Blade Signage – not permitted in main concourse –15”x 33”x 3”d 10ft AFF to top of sign, allowed at ancillary wings only. (See attached Zone Plan)
- Window Signage – if used 3” frosted or 3M lm applied to inside face of window installed at 36”AFF
- Neutral Pier Conditions – 6” gyp board or Neutral pier poll by landlord, depends on required zones.
- Mechanical system type – Split or rooftop systems by tenant
- Electrical conditions – 277/480 and 120/208 depending on zone
- Smoke Evac – zoned – some shared, some independent – check mall Facilities
- Standard length of process – Permit time is average 6-8 weeks
- Need Landlord approved drawings to submit? – Yes, must be stamped by TC
- Precon is required – Tenant GC to set up meeting with Facilities Manager prior to start.
- GC required for permit issuance.