7101 Democracy Blvd.
Bethesda, MD 20817
Montgomery Mall Images
Montgomery Mall is proud to partner with the best retailers in the finest locations. With over 35 centers nationwide, Westfield is always excited to showcase the newest additions to our properties, from kiosks to retail shops to large restaurants and entertainment centers. Here are some examples of our recent tenant buildouts.
- Storefront Height – Exact height (11’6”-13’ depending on zone requirement)
- Glass Height – Exact height (10’)
- Glass Door Height – Exact height (10’)
- Design Control Zone – Exact depth (10’) hard lid, hard surface flooring, concealed track lighting
- Transparency Percentage – Exact number (80% glass, 20% opaque).
- Signage Height – Exact height or range (14”-18” signage, face-lighted, halo or edge lit, push through letters, no trim cap, min 3” thickness)
- Blade Signage – not permitted in main concourse – ancillary wings only.
- Window Signage – 2” frosted 3M lm applied to inside face of window.
- Neutral Pier Conditions – Depending on location, existing or new to mall criteria per zone.
- Mechanical system type – RTU systems by tenant. Some locations require Crane or Helicopter lift for new installation. Split systems are allowed based on location.
- Electrical conditions – 277/480
- Smoke Evac – Yes
- Sprinkler System – Upper (Landlord) & Lower (by Tenant) – both require by the County.
- Standard length of process – For Inline/Kiosks – permit time is average 4-6 weeks (approx. 5 weeks with Permit Expeditor). WSSC is 3-4 weeks (Plumbing Permit is filed separately by Tenant plumber). For Restaurants- permit time is 6-8 weeks.
- Need Landlord approved drawings to submit? – No
- Precon is required – Tenant GC to set up meeting with Facilities Manager prior to start. Must submit all docs and checks at the time of the meeting
- GC required for permit issuance.