Westfield University Towne Center
4545 La Jolla Village Dr Ste E-25
San Diego, CA 92122
Westfield University Towne Center Images
Westfield University Towne Center is proud to partner with the best retailers in the finest locations. With over 35 centers nationwide, Westfield is always excited to showcase the newest additions to our properties, from kiosks to retail shops to large restaurants and entertainment centers. Here are some examples of our recent tenant buildouts.
- Storefront Height – Varies from 10’-0” to 11-0” depending on the zone
- Glass Height – 9’-0” Minimum
- Glass Door Height – 8’
- Design Control Zone – Entire sales area to be hard lid or open ceiling, hard surface flooring, concealed track lighting
- Transparency Percentage – Exact number (80% glass, 20% opaque).
- Signage Height – Exact height or range (9” signage, no face lit or logo allowed)
- Blade Signage – yes
- Window Signage – 2” frosted 3M lm applied to inside face of window.
- Bulkhead Conditions – Base building. Tenant not to touch.
- Neutral Pier Conditions – Base building. Tenant not to touch NP.
- Mechanical system type – RTU systems by tenant. Some locations require Helicopter lift for new installation.
- Electrical conditions – 277/480v
- Smoke Evac – None
- Standard length of process – Permit time is average 6 – 8 weeks (use of permit expeditor is highly recommended)
- Need Landlord approved drawings to submit? – No
- Precon is required – Tenant GC to set up meeting with Facilities Manager prior to start.
- Licensed GC required for permit issuance.