925 Blossom Hill Road
San Jose, CA 95123-1294
Westfield Oakridge Images
Westfield Oakridge is proud to partner with the best retailers in the finest locations. With over 35 centers nationwide, Westfield is always excited to showcase the newest additions to our properties, from kiosks to retail shops to large restaurants and entertainment centers. Here are some examples of our recent tenant buildouts.
- Storefront Height – Exact height (12’-3”AFF to 15’-6”AFF per zone requirement)
- Glass Height – Exact height (12’AFF)
- Glass Door Height – Exact height (10’AFF)
- Design Control Zone – Exact depth (10’AFF) hard lid, hard surface flooring, concealed track lighting
- Transparency Percentage – Exact number (80% glass, 20% opaque)
- Signage Height – Exact height or range (14”-16” signage, face-lighted no trimcap, reverse channel halo or illuminated push through letters)
- Blade Signage – Not permitted in main concourse – ancillary wings only
- Bulkhead Conditions – Tenant to demolish or clad over with tenant finishes as required to achieve zone height; all work to comply with current criteria
- Neutral Pier Conditions – New work to comply with current criteria
- Lease Line – Storefront (ie. exterior surface of final finishes) not to exceed beyond lease line
- Mechanical system type – RTU systems by Tenant. Some locations require helicopter or crane lift for new installation.
- Electrical conditions – 277/480V
- Smoke Evac – None (for individual Tenant spaces)
- Standard length of process – Building Permit Application based on “over-the-counter process” referred to as Commercial Express Plan Check. Typical appointment is one-hour in duration; availability is based on weekly schedule and very limited. Process is fully coordinated by designated 3rd party permit expeditor. Based on compliance, Tenant may obtain full building permit same day. Health Dept Permit time is average 6-8 weeks. Typical 20-day turnaround for comments/approval on initial and all subsequent submittals.
- Need Landlord approved drawings to submit? – YES
- Precon is required – Tenant GC to set up meeting with Facilities Manager prior to start.
- GC required for permit issuance.