6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd.
Canoga Park, CA 91303
Topanga is proud to partner with the best retailers in the finest locations. With over 35 centers nationwide, Westfield is always excited to showcase the newest additions to our properties, from kiosks to retail shops to large restaurants and entertainment centers. Here are some examples of our recent tenant buildouts.
- Storefront Height – Exact height (10’-6”- 19’-10” depending on zone requirement)
- Glass Height – 10’ min
- Glass Door Height – 10’ min
- Design Control Zone – The entire sale area hard lid, hard surface flooring, concealed track lighting
- Transparency Percentage – Exact number (80% glass, 20% opaque).
- Signage Height – 18” max height, face-lighted no trim cap, reverse channel halo or illuminated push through letters
- Blade Signage – not permitted in main concourse – side corridors only and on first level by Neiman Marcus.
- Window Signage – 3” frosted 3M lm applied to inside face of window.
- Bulkhead Conditions – varies
- Neutral Pier Conditions – 3⁄4” reveal between tenants or 1’,2’ & 3’ recessed NP
- Mechanical system type – mall central chilled water system
- Electrical conditions – 120/208V or 277/480V, depending on location
- Smoke Evac – Yes
- Standard length of process – Permit time is average 6 – 8 weeks (use of permit expeditor is highly recommended)
- Need Landlord approved drawings to submit? – No
- Precon is required – Tenant GC to set up meeting with Facilities Manager prior to start.
- Licensed GC required for permit issuance.