Westfield Culver City
6000 Sepulveda Boulevard, Suite 2820
Culver City, California 90230
Westfield Culver City Images
Westfield Culver City is proud to partner with the best retailers in the finest locations. With over 35 centers nationwide, Westfield is always excited to showcase the newest additions to our properties, from kiosks to retail shops to large restaurants and entertainment centers. Here are some examples of our recent tenant buildouts.
- Storefront Height – Varies from 9’-6” to 21’-8” depending on the zone (inline only)
- Glass Height – 11’-0” Minimum, depending on the zone
- Glass Door Height – Exact height (10’) depending on the zone
- Design Control Zone – Entire sales area to be hard lid, hard surface flooring, concealed track lighting
- Transparency Percentage – Exact number (80% glass, 20% opaque). However, higher storefront may have more opaque area due to construction requirement and deck height.
- Signage Height – Exact height or range (12”-18” signage, face-lighted no trimcap, reverse channel halo or illuminated push through letters)
- Blade Signage – not permitted in main concourse – ancillary wings only.
- Window Signage – 2” frosted 3M lm applied to inside face of window.
- Bulkhead Conditions – Tenant to demolish or clad over with tenant finishes as required to achieve zone height.
- Neutral Pier Conditions – 3⁄4” black reveal
- Mechanical system – 1st level split systems. 2nd level RTUs by tenant. Outside air from mall.
- Electrical conditions – 277/480
- Smoke Evac – None
- Standard length of process – 4-6 Weeks
- Need Landlord approved drawings to submit? – Yes.
- Precon is required – Tenant GC to set up meeting with Facilities Manager prior to start.
- GC required for permit issuance.
- Required vendors – Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler, and Roofing