1640 Camino Rio North
San Diego, CA 92108
Mission Valley Images
Mission Valley is proud to partner with the best retailers in the finest locations. With over 35 centers nationwide, Westfield is always excited to showcase the newest additions to our properties, from kiosks to retail shops to large restaurants and entertainment centers. Here are some examples of our recent tenant buildouts.
- Storefront Height – Varies per zone. See attached Plan Zone 1- 12’-10”
- Glass Height – 10ft nominal except in zone 2
- Glass Door Height – 10ft standard except in zone 2.
- Design Control Zone – 5ft hard lid, hard surface flooring, concealed track lighting
- Transparency Percentage – Exact number (80% glass, 20% opaque).
- Signage Height – (10ft min height, face-lighted no trim cap, reverse channel halo or illuminated push through letters)
- Blade Signage – not permitted in main concourse –15”x 33”x 3”d 10ft AFF to top of sign, allowed at ancillary wings only. See attached Zone Plan)
- Window Signage – if used 3” frosted or 3M lm applied to inside face of window installed at 36”AFF
- Neutral Pier Conditions – 6” stainless steel finish.
- Mechanical system type – Mall central plant for cooling and heating with Tenant supplied Fan coil units and ducted return. Toilet exhaust by Tenant
- Electrical conditions – Mostly 120/208 – 3ph power. Some 277/480 -3ph power with transformer required.
- Smoke Evac – None
- Standard length of process – Permit time is average 6- 8 weeks (approx. 6 weeks with Private Provider)
- Need Landlord approved drawings to submit – Yes
- Pre-con is required – Tenant GC to set up meeting with Facilities Manager prior to start.
- GC required for permit issuance.
- Union – no, unless under development.