2800 Southcenter Mall
Seattle WA 98188
Westfield Southcenter Images
Westfield Southcenter is proud to partner with the best retailers in the finest locations. With over 35 centers nationwide, Westfield is always excited to showcase the newest additions to our properties, from kiosks to retail shops to large restaurants and entertainment centers. Here are some examples of our recent tenant buildouts.
- Storefront Height – Varies (13’-6’ to 15’-6” depending on zone requirement)
- Glass Height – Varies depending on zone requirement, low-iron glass
- Glass Door Height – Exact height (10’)
- Design Control Zone – Entire sales floor
- Transparency Percentage – Exact number (80% glass, 20% opaque).
- Signage Height – Exact height or range (16” max height signage, face-lighted no trimcap, reverse channel halo or illuminated push through letters)
- Blade Signage – Varies depending on zone requirement
- Window Signage – 2” frosted 3M lm applied to inside face of window.
- Bulkhead Conditions – Tenant to maintain storefront heights with tenant finishes per zone requirements, mall bulkhead conditions to be preserved
- Neutral Pier Conditions – Depending on location, existing or new to mall criteria per zone
- Original Mall:
- 2008 Development:
- Standard length of process – Permit time is average 8 -12 weeks.
- Need Landlord approved drawings to submit? – Yes
- Precon is required – Tenant GC to set up meeting with Facilities Director prior to construction start. All permit, insurance, paperwork in hand.
- GC required for permit issuance. – Yes
- GC Labor Requirement – None