Westfield South Shore Mall
1701 Sunrise Highway
Bayshore, NY 11706
Westfield South Shore Mall Images
Westfield South Shore Mall is proud to partner with the best retailers in the finest locations. With over 35 centers nationwide, Westfield is always excited to showcase the newest additions to our properties, from kiosks to retail shops to large restaurants and entertainment centers. Here are some examples of our recent tenant buildouts.
- Storefront Height – 13’ Min to 18’ Max, depending on zones
- Glass Height – Varies, minimum 10’
- Glass Door Height – Exact height (10’)
- Design Control Zone – Exact depth (10’) hard lid, hard surface flooring, concealed track lighting
- Transparency Percentage – Exact number (80% glass, 20% opaque).
- Signage Height – Exact height or range (14”-18” signage, reverse channel halo or illuminated push through letters)
- Blade Signage – not permitted in main concourse –15”x 33”x 3”d 10ft AFF to top of sign, allowed at ancillary wings only. See attached Zone Plan
- Window Signage – if used 3” frosted or 3M lm applied to inside face of window installed at 36”AFF
- Bulkhead Conditions – Depends on zone / case by case basis. Tenant to demolish or clad over with tenant finishes as required to achieve zone height.
- Neutral Pier Conditions – Tenant GC to remove existing neutral pier and install an 8” metal channel at Tenants Cost. Paint color to be given to Tenant GC by Mall Ops.
- Mechanical system type – condensed water to cool tenants it works off of 480 Volts, Electric Duct – Heat, RTUs for select tenants and all of Food Court & Restaurants.
- Electrical conditions – 277/480 V in addition. 120/208 in main mall.
- Smoke Evac – Zoned
- Sprinkler – Tenant independant shut-off valve w/tamper & flow switch – by LL required vendor.
- Landlord Required Vendors – sprinkler, roof, & fire alarm.
- Standard length of process – Permit time is 4-6 weeks
- Need Landlord approved drawings to submit – Yes. Yes, must have Westfield approval prior to submitting for permit.
- Precon – Yes to be held after permit is received with Facility Manager. (Tenant GC must have all permit documents, approved town drawings, Westfield approved drawings, fees and signed exhibits ready to submit for review.
- GC required for permit issuance.
- Union Labor – Yes all trades required. Must have apprentice program.
- Storefront zones