400 South Baldwin Ave., Suite 231
Arcadia, CA 91007
Santa Anita Images
Santa Anita is proud to partner with the best retailers in the finest locations. With over 35 centers nationwide, Westfield is always excited to showcase the newest additions to our properties, from kiosks to retail shops to large restaurants and entertainment centers. Here are some examples of our recent tenant buildouts.
- Storefront Height – Varies from 13’-0” to 21’-5” depending on the zone
- Glass Height – 11’-0” Minimum, depending on the zone
- Glass Door Height – Exact height (10’)
- Design Control Zone – Entire sales area to be hard lid, hard surface flooring, concealed track lighting
- Transparency Percentage – Exact number (80% glass, 20% opaque). However, higher storefront may have more opaque area due to construction requirement and deck height.
- Signage Height – Exact height or range (12”-18” signage, face-lighted no trimcap, reverse channel halo or illuminated push through letters)
- Blade Signage – not permitted in main concourse – ancillary wings only.
- Window Signage – 2” frosted 3M lm applied to inside face of window.
- Bulkhead Conditions – Tenant to demolish or clad over with tenant finishes as required to achieve zone height.
- Neutral Pier Conditions – 3⁄4” black reveal
- Mechanical system type – 1st Floor locations are split systems. 2nd level locations are RTUs by tenant. The Nordstrom Court area is Mall VAV system. Some locations require Helicopter lift for new installation.
- Electrical conditions – 277/480
- Smoke Evac – None
- Standard length of process – Permit time is 3 weeks for first comments
- Need Landlord approved drawings to submit? – Yes. Drawings must be wet stamped by Westfield TC prior to submitting to Building Department.
- Precon is required – Tenant GC to set up meeting with Facilities Manager prior to start.
- GC required for permit issuance.
- Required vendors – Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler, and Roofing
- Tenants requiring gas service to submit application to the Gas Company at start of construction. Timeline may take 6+ weeks for approval, installation, and activation of meter.