2002 Annapolis Mall Annapolis MD 21401
Annapolis Mall Images
Annapolis Mall is proud to partner with the best retailers in the finest locations. With over 35 centers nationwide, Westfield is always excited to showcase the newest additions to our properties, from kiosks to retail shops to large restaurants and entertainment centers. Here are some examples of our recent tenant buildouts.
- Storefront Height – Exact height 13’
- Glass Height – Exact height (10′)
- Pop Back and Pop Out Zones – yes, Original Expansion side
- Glass Door Height – Exact height (10’)
- Design Control Zone – Exact depth (10’) hard lid, hard surface flooring, concealed track lighting
- Transparency Percentage – Exact number (80% glass, 20% opaque).
- Signage Height – Exact height or range (14”-18” signage, face-lighted, halo or edge lit, push through letters, no trim caps, min 3” thickness)
- Blade Signage – not permitted in main concourse – ancillary wings only.
- Window Signage – 2” frosted 3M lm applied to inside face of window.
- Bulkhead Conditions – Existing scallop to remain
- Neutral Pier Conditions – Existing piers to remain or move forward per criteria
- Mechanical system type – RTU systems by tenant. Some locations require Crane or Helicopter lift for new installation.
- Electrical conditions – 277/480
- Fire Alarm/Panel System – New County Code requirement to upgrade system per new or remodel build outs
- Smoke Evac – Yes, new expansion side
- Standard length of process – Inline/Kiosks-Permit time is average 4- 6 weeks (approx. 5 weeks with Permit Expeditor for Restaurants- 6-8 weeks permit time
- Need Landlord approved drawings to submit? – No
- Precon is required – Tenant GC to set up meeting with Facilities Manager prior to start. Must submit all docs and checks at the time of the meeting
- GC required for permit issuance.