72-840 Highway 111
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Palm Desert Images
Palm Desert is proud to partner with the best retailers in the finest locations. With over 35 centers nationwide, Westfield is always excited to showcase the newest additions to our properties, from kiosks to retail shops to large restaurants and entertainment centers. Here are some examples of our recent tenant buildouts.
- Storefront Height – Exact height (11’-16’ depending on zone requirement)
- Glass Height – 10’ min
- Glass Door Height – 10’ min
- Design Control Zone – First 5’ is hard lid, hard surface flooring, concealed track lighting
- Transparency Percentage – Exact number (80% glass, 20% opaque).
- Signage Height – 18” max height, face-lighted no trimcap, reverse channel halo or illuminated push through letters
- Blade Signage – not permitted in main concourse – side corridors only
- Window Signage – 3” frosted 3M lm applied to inside face of window.
- Bulkhead Conditions – Tenant to demolish and rebuild/ clad with tenant finishes as required to achieve zone height.
- Neutral Pier Conditions – 7 1/2” gyp board or 3⁄4” channel reveal between tenants – depends on zone.
- Mechanical system type – Split system (tenant must supply and install a split system heat pump and air conditioning unit. Condenser unit must be mounted on roof and air handler unit above the ceiling)
- Electrical conditions – 277/480
- Smoke Evac – Yes
- Standard length of process – Permit time is average 8-10 weeks (approx. 6 weeks with Private Provider)
- Need Landlord approved drawings to submit – No
- Precon is required – Tenant GC to set up meeting with Facilities Manager prior to start.
- GC required for permit issuance.
- Grease Interceptor requirements – (2) 2500 gallon grease interceptors for the food court and 1 for 9021Pho
- Utility Company application Process / requirement – see Rules and Regulations page 4 &10