8021 Citrus Park Town Center Blvd.
Tampa, Florida 33625
Citrus Park Images
Citrus Park is proud to partner with the best retailers in the finest locations. With over 35 centers nationwide, Westfield is always excited to showcase the newest additions to our properties, from kiosks to retail shops to large restaurants and entertainment centers. Here are some examples of our recent tenant buildouts.
- Storefront – Exact height (Tenant must maintain existing storefront height up to 25’-Max.)
- Every tenant varies in height and approach similar to a normal city street. Zones are divided into Heritage and Streetscape.
- Heritage storefronts are required to maintain all existing architectural detailing, rebranding only.
- Streetscape storefronts are required to be new storefronts designed as real buildings with real architecture.
- Glass Height – Exact height (12’ Min to 16’ Max, depending on adjacency)
- Glass Door Height – Exact height (10’)
- Design Control Zone – Exact depth (10’) hard lid, hard surface flooring, concealed track lighting
- Transparency Percentage – Exact number (50% glass, 50% opaque)
- Signage Height – Exact height or range (16”- 18” low profile signage, reverse channel halo or illuminated push through letters)
- Blade Signage – Creative vertical and well-designed blades encouraged throughout.
- Window Signage – 2” frosted 3M lm applied to inside face of window.
- Bulkhead Conditions – No Mall Bulkhead
- Neutral Pier Conditions – Tenant GC to verify and replace if necessary 3⁄4” black anodized reveal channel at leaseline. Tenant finishes must meet leading edge of reveal.
- Mechanical system type – RTU
- Electrical conditions – 277/480 V
- Smoke Evac – None
- Standard length of process – Permit time is average 8- 10 weeks (approx. 6 weeks with Private Provider)
- Need Landlord approved drawings to submit? – No
- Pre-con is required – Tenant GC to set up meeting with Facilities Manager prior to start.
- GC required for permit issuance