Westfield Siesta Key
3501 S Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL 34239
Westfield Siesta Key Images
Westfield Siesta Key is proud to partner with the best retailers in the finest locations. With over 35 centers nationwide, Westfield is always excited to showcase the newest additions to our properties, from kiosks to retail shops to large restaurants and entertainment centers. Here are some examples of our recent tenant buildouts.
- Storefront Height – Exact height (12’-2” – 16’-0” see zone plan attached)
- Glass Height – Exact height (+12’)
- Glass Door Height – Exact height (10’)
- Design Control Zone – Exact depth (10’) hard lid, hard surface flooring, concealed track lighting
- Transparency Percentage – Exact number (80% glass, 20% opaque).
- Signage Height – Exact height or range (14”-16” signage, low profile 2” deep reverse channel halo, face-lighted no trimcap, or illuminated push through letters)
- Blade Signage – not permitted in main concourse – ancillary wings only.
- Window Signage – 2” frosted 3M lm applied to inside face of window.
- Bulkhead Conditions – Tenant to demolish as required to achieve zone height.
- Neutral Pier Conditions – Depending on location, existing or new to mall criteria per zone. Existing Neutrals with existing fire cabinets (where occurs) to be eliminated by tenant unless otherwise specified in lease.
- Mechanical system type – RTU systems by tenant.
- Electrical conditions – Exterior Expansion 277/480 – Interior Tenants 120/208
- Smoke Evac – None
- Standard length of process – Permit time is average 8- 10 weeks
- Need Landlord approved drawings to submit? – Yes
- Precon is required – Tenant GC to set up meeting with Facilities Manager prior to start.
- GC required for permit issuance.