Westfield Sarasota Square
8201 S. Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL 34238
Westfield Sarasota Square Images
Westfield Sarasota Square is proud to partner with the best retailers in the finest locations. With over 35 centers nationwide, Westfield is always excited to showcase the newest additions to our properties, from kiosks to retail shops to large restaurants and entertainment centers. Here are some examples of our recent tenant buildouts.
- Storefront Height – Exact height (12’-11” ’- 19’ see zone plan attached)
- Glass Height – Exact height (11’ – 17’ per zone)
- Glass Door Height – Exact height (10’)
- Design Control Zone – Exact depth (10’) hard lid, hard surface flooring, concealed track lighting
- Transparency Percentage – Exact number (80% glass, 20% opaque).
- Signage Height – Exact height or range (14”-16” low profile signage, face-lighted no trimcap, reverse channel halo or illuminated push through letters)
- Blade Signage – not permitted in main concourse – ancillary wings only.
- Window Signage – 2” frosted 3M lm applied to inside face of window.
- Bulkhead Conditions – Tenant to demolish in Zone 1 as required to achieve zone height.
- Neutral Pier Conditions – Depending on location, existing or new to mall criteria per zone.
- Mechanical system type – RTU systems by tenant.
- Electrical conditions – 120/208
- Smoke Evac – None
- Standard length of process – Permit time is average 8- 10 weeks (approx. 6 weeks with Private Provider)
- Need Landlord approved drawings to submit? – No
- Precon is required – Tenant GC to set up meeting with Facilities Manager prior to start.
- GC required for permit issuance.